I RECENTLY PURCHASED THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensco Plc (ESV)
- Purchased 5 shares of ESV on 8/6/14 at $49.00
- Purchased 5 shares of ESV on 8/18/14 at $48.75
- $30.00 added to annual dividends
- Transocean Ltd (RIG)
- Purchased 10 shares of RIG on 8/5/14 at $38.30
- Purchased 5 shares of RIG on 8/22/14 at $38.00
- $45.00 added to annual dividends
ESV was a company I had already owned. I originally purchased 10 shares of ESV in May of this year. The recent purchases brought my total shares in ESV to 20 shares (or $60.00 in annual dividends total).
My recent purchases in RIG were new holdings for our family's dividend stocks portfolio. Glad to have had the opportunity to grab some shares in this company while the valuation appears to be attractive. As mentioned above, the recent purchases in ESV have added $45.00 to our family's annual dividends.
Our family's dividend stocks portfolio may be found by
clicking on the link below:
We also maintain an extensive list of stock analysis
that can be access through the link below:
HERE IS A QUICK FACT SHEET FOR EACH STOCK PURCHASED:Ensco Plc (ESV)
- P/E: N/A
- Payout Ratio: 46%
- Dividend Yield: 5.90
- Dividend Growth rate (3yr AVG): 27.13%
- 3 consecutive years of dividend increases
- Next dividend Ex date: 9/4/2014
Transocean Ltd (RIG)
- P/E: 8
- Payout Ratio: 52%
- Dividend Yield: 6.80%
- Dividend Growth rate (3yr AVG): 93.73%
- 1 consecutive years of dividend increases
- Next dividend Ex date: 8/20/2014
What are your thoughts about my recent purchases?
What are you buying?