In January, we set a total of 12 goals for the 2015 Calendar year. We had made goals for our dividend stocks, P2P accounts, Blog, and Financial Milestone.
Below is a progress report to show how we are doing on these 12 goals after 3 quarters of the year. With 3-months (or 1-quarter) left in the year, we should technically be 75% of the way towards meeting our goal.
Based on these results, it appears that we are doing well and should be on target to accomplish most of the 12 goals we set for ourselves. In fact, we've already accomplished 5 of the 12 goals. It appears that goals #1, #4, and #12 are the ones we will need to work a bit harder on if want to accomplish them.
Thanks for following along...stay tuned to see if we continue our current success!
A Frugal Family's Journey
DIVIDEND STOCKS:1. Earn $3,000 in dividend income.
- $1,994.50 - Wells Fargo Account
- $281.77 - Edward Jones Account
- Current total: $2,276.27 (75.8% of goal)
- $3521.68 - Wells Fargo Account
- $358.25 - Edward Jones Account
- Current Annual Projection: $3,879.93 (110% of goal)
P2P ACCOUNTS:4. Have a combined $20,000 from both accounts.
- $7,436 - Prosper
- $9,947 - Lending Club
- Current total: $17,383 (86.9% of goal)*
- *Withdrew $2,000 to open and build a new Loyal3 account. No longer happy with P2P results.
- AVG return from notes is currently: 6.11% (on target)
- Currently total: 102 posts (121% of goal)
7. Reach 150,000 total hits by end of the year.
- Current total: 148,088 total hits (98.7% of goal)
- Current total: 871 stock analyses in our collection (108% of goal)
- Currently total: $125.13 (125% of goal)
FINANCIAL MILESTONES:10. Increase value of retirement accounts to $425,000.
- Current total: $397,677 (93.5% of goal)
- Current total: $629,196 (96.7% of goal)
12. Reduce mortgage balance to $312,000.
- Current Balance: $319,142 ($7,142 to reach goal).