Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stocks Added to Collection of Stock Analyses (Update) - Mid-Month (July 2014)

 
For those who are not yet familiar with my extensive collection of individual dividend stocks. The collection is currently comprised of 315 stock analyses (and still growing) with links to various stock analyses that I found throughout the dividend blog community.
 
The collection was created in a Google Docs Spreadsheet so that I may continue to maintain and update the list periodically. My plan is to immediately provide updates for new stock analysis the moment I become aware of them. So please make sure to check back periodically as the list will be updated frequently.
 
The collection goes back two years but to highlight the stock analyses that have recently been created during the last 2 months, I have provided NEW!! at the end.

Originally, I was only planning to provide monthly updates. However, seeing that there is already a decent size list of stocks to report just in the first half of the month, I have know decided that I will provide two updates to my blog collection. One at mid month and another and the end of the month.  This will allow everyone to be more up-to-date with the newly added stock analyses.
 
With that said, the following is a list of newly added stocks analysis that were prepared during the first half of the month of JULY (2014):
  1. Aflac, Inc
  2. AT&T Corp
  3. Coach, Inc
  4. Community Trust Bank Corp
  5. Deere & Co
  6. IBM Corp
  7. Kellog Co
  8. Kimberly-Clark Corp
  9. Kraft Foods Group, Inc
  10. Mattel, Inc
  11. Procter & Gamble Co
  12. Visa, Inc
 
My goal is to make this collection become the centralized source where one begins their research on a particular dividend stock company or at the very least, a source to confirm if a company stock is worth buying. Whether your a beginner or a veteran, I want this list to become an invaluable reference tool for you all. Best part, unlike other subscription based sites, I plan to keep this completely free for everyone to enjoy and benefit from. Feel free to share with all of your friends and family! 
 
Click on Link Below

Collection of Stock Analyses

6 comments:

  1. A great resource! Thanks for keeping track and sharing with the community! I will make sure to add a footnote to my weekly chatters. Hopefully that will send more traffic your way :)

    regards
    R2R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you in advance R2R for the mention in your chatter. And thanks for your continued support. I'm just glad that I can contribute something resourceful for the community to enjoy and hopefully also benefit from.

      Hope you have a great weekend! AFFJ

      Delete
  2. I like that whole list except Coach which I am bearish on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on your sentiments of the recent stock analyses. A lot of great companies. I have to admit that I am watching COH, I know they have challenges ahead of them in their turnaround story but at the right price (low 30s or even high 20s) I actually like COH and OK collecting the nice stable dividends while I wait for the price to recover.

      Delete
  3. I love Aflac.

    And I love Philip Morris back several years ago before it spun off KFT and then KFT spun off MDLZ. I think the revenue was much more balanced and diversified.

    I'm more bullish on PG in general that KMB. I like the PG brand better.

    If the P/E on V dropped I'd invest in a small position of it even though the yield is low. I use my VISA card almost everyday, and it's a VISA debit through my small town bank, not some big brand credit card company. I really think VISA is going to be around forever like KO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your comment...we actually like the entire list. Not a stock on that list we wouldn't consider buying at the right price. Right now, we feel AFL and DE represents good value. A close second, and for two completely different reasons, we think COH and V offers a calculated risk at current levels.

      Delete