Over the past few days, I spent some time reviewing my blogroll and have finally completed a much-needed cleanup.
Over the years, many excellent dividend investing and personal finance blogs have come and gone. Some bloggers reached financial independence and moved on, while others shifted to YouTube, social media, or simply stopped publishing altogether.
To keep the list useful for everyone, I've removed blogs that are no longer active or haven't published new content in over a year. My goal is to make it easier for readers to discover bloggers who are still actively sharing their investing journeys and financial insights.
If your blog was removed but you've recently become active again, or if you know of a quality dividend investing or personal finance blog that deserves to be included, please leave a comment or send me a message. I'd be happy to take a look and add it to the list.
Thanks to everyone who continues to share their experiences, successes, and lessons learned. One of the best parts of this community has always been learning from one another, and I look forward to discovering even more great blogs in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment