Sunday, November 10, 2019

OCTOBER 2019 (Recap) - DIVIDENDS RECEIVED


Below is a list of the dividends/partnership distributions that we received from our family's dividend stocks portfolio – October 2019 (recap).

DIVIDENDS 
During the past month, 11 companies/ETFs/Partnerships. The total monies received from those 11 companies/ETFs/Partnerships was: $274.02

Below is a breakdown of the dividends/partnership distributions received this past month:


WELLS FARGO INVESTMENT ACCOUNT:

10/01/19 - BPY (BROOKFIELD PPTY LP PARTNERS): $11.79
10/01/19 - LDR (LADDER CAPITAL CORP): $17.00
10/03/19 - BPY (BROOKFIELD PPTY LP PARTNERS): $0.34
10/10/19 - MO (ALTRIA GROUP INC): $21.00
10/15/19 - VER (VEREIT INC): $46.06
10/15/19 - OXY (OCCIDENTAL PETE CORP ): $39.50
10/15/19 - LEG (LEGGETT & PLATT INC): $6.00
10/15/19 - CAH (CARDINAL HEALTH INC): $25.98
10/17/19 - NTR (NUTRIEN LTS): $8.11
10/25/19 - GE (GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY): $2.00
10/30/19 - BNS (BK NOVA SCOTIA HALIFAX): $10.31

EDWARD JONES INVESTMENT ACCOUNT:
10/23/19 - CMCSA (COMCAST CORP): $85.93

OVERALL DIVIDENDS TOTAL THIS MONTH: $274.02


How did you all do? Hopefully you all continue to see your dividends growth month after to month, year after year! 


In case you interested, our family's dividend stocks portfolio 
may be found by clicking on the link below:

10 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. As always nice to see a handful of companies paying us both last month, even that GE stinker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith. Yes, GE was not one of our better picks! haha

      Best wishes my friend. AFFJ

      Delete
    2. Hi everyone are you looking for a professional binary, forex and Bitcoin broker/manager who will guide and help manage your trade and help you earn meaningful profits all within seven days contact Mr Barry Silbert now for your investment plan. For he has helped me to earn 10,250 USD just with a little investment capital and with the aid of his trading software system that brings forth good trading signals i was able to trade and cash out on time and am still trading with him, if you need his assistance on how to recover your lost investment in bitcoin/binary Contact him now on whatsaap +447508298691. or contact him on his email address Email: Barrysilbert540 @ gmail.com. [WITH MR BARRY I BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL GOOD INDIVIDUALS WHO STILL HAVE GOOD INTENTION TO OTHERS. ONCE AGAIN THANKS MR BARRY.]

      Delete
  2. AFFJ -

    Looking good, looking good! Pumped we both own OXY and gosh darn - I hope they get the financial picture/conditions/operations right with Anadarko.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanny. Couldn't agree with your more! Hopefully, Anadarko ship is right soon. #fingerscrossed

      Delete
  3. Good Stuff here. I also have some shares of LEG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Never met any hacker as discreet and fast as these Best System Hackers. They are called WhiteHats and they have helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex-spouse cheated on me- they got me every information from my spouse's phone number and now they are helping me paying my credit cards debts. They have the best hacking tools plus service anyone can ever imagine and I recommend him to the world. I am thankful and grateful for the second chance. Honestly, the Best System hackers are lifesavers please contact them here if you need their swift service Email; wizardwilliammitnickquick23@gmail.com .net or text him on WhatsApp +1 (559) 851-5537 he is very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the prerequisites of finding investing platforms is not only the transparency but the users in general - and thus, the exclusivity - I have yet to reach out to the support who didn't reply within a few hours and get my issue solved. Prior to joining , I had such a bad taste in my dealings with Cryptocurrency from other mediums; this platform really changed the way I perceive investing in cryptocurrency mining and trading, and if anything, it gave me the confidence to speak with people that I otherwise would have assumed would've never responded -much less act like as an open book and offer a lending hand - you just don't get that anywhere else, not even close. If we have people with that investing drive during this recession and COVID-19 plague that has reduced cashflow for every business. Do well to check out CRYPTOREFUNDER360@GMAIL.COM or whatsapp +13349559030.

    ReplyDelete