Saturday, June 21, 2014

2-YEAR Collection of Stock Analyses!

 
 


Although our family has a stock portfolio of roughly $30K and I have been investing in individual stocks for several years now, I still consider myself new to dividend stock investing.

So for the past year, I have been spending a lot of time researching and trying to learn everything I can about the world of dividend stock investing. Although I believe I have come a long way from where I was just this last summer, I know I there is still much more about the topic that I have still yet to learn. 
 
But if I was asked to choose only one thing that I found to be most helpful to me or anyone who is just discovering the world of dividend stock investing, I would have to say it is the various dividend stock analyses that several bloggers provide for their readers. I have to say that I have learned a lot simply from reading them. The thoroughly review and explanations from each stock analysis have taught me the key things to look for and also what I may want to avoid. Collectively, I believe I have learned enough of the basics to effectively evaluate and find a stock to purchase or otherwise reasons to sell a stock.
 

2-Year Collection of Stock Analyses:

So as a tribute to these bloggers, I have spent the last several weeks building an extensive collection of individual dividend stocks with links to various stock analyses that I found throughout the dividend blog community. The collection is currently comprised of 289 stock analyses (and still growing). The collection goes back as far as two years, but to highlight the stock analyses that have recently been created during the last 2 months, I have provided NEW!! at the end.

The collection was created in a Google Docs Spreadsheet so that I may continue to maintain and update the list periodically. My plan is to immediately provide updates for new stock analysis the moment I become aware of them. So please make sure to check back periodically as the list will be updated frequently.

My goal is to make this collection become the centralized source where one begins their research on a particular dividend stock company or at the very least, a source to confirm if a company stock is worth buying. Whether your a beginner or a veteran, I want this list to become an invaluable reference tool for you all. Best part, unlike other subscription based sites, I plan to keep this completely free for everyone to enjoy and benefit from. Feel free to share with all of your friends and family! 

 
Click on Link Below

Collection of Stock Analyses

 

No comments:

Post a Comment