Sunday, July 26, 2026

New Background Page!

 

New Background Page!

Click on the graphic or the following link: BACKGROUND


As part of my blog overhaul, I've completely rewritten my Background page to better reflect where I am today and where this journey is headed.

When I started this blog back in 2014, I was documenting our family's path toward Financial Independence. A lot has changed since then. Life took an unexpected turn with my divorce in 2024, and with it came a new set of challenges, priorities, and goals.

Rather than simply updating a few dates, I decided it was time to completely rewrite the page. It now tells the story of how my Financial Independence journey began, how it has evolved over the years, and what I'm working toward today.

Going forward, this blog will continue to focus on dividend investing, personal finance, and Financial Independence, but it will also include my experiences navigating life as a single father after divorce. I'll be sharing both the financial and personal lessons I've learned along the way, along with the occasional travel adventure as I work toward my goal of retiring in just four more years.

Whether you've been following this blog since the beginning or you're visiting for the first time, I invite you to check out the updated Background page to learn more about my story.

As always, thank you for following along and for being part of this incredible community. Your encouragement over the years is one of the biggest reasons I'm excited to begin this next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment