After a brief pause to do some home improvements, our family resumed active trading. With the recent market pull-back, we have been pretty active lately. In March, although we sold some shares to cash out some profits, we had bought 10 companies!
This month, we continued the buying spree. Although we no longer post full details of our buys and sells activities, we had 2 sells and 5 buys.
- BMY (BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB CO) - $21.60
- CAH (CARDINAL HEALTH INC) - $29.40
- IQ (IQIYI INC ADR) - N/A
- CMCSA (COMCAST CORP) - $27.00
- DIS (DISNEY WALT COMPANY) - N/A
- VZ (VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS COM) - $38.40
- TSM (TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MFG CO LTD ADR) - $19.60
Below is a breakdown of the dividends/partnership distributions received this past month:
WELLS FARGO INVESTMENT ACCOUNT:
4/11/22 - WBD (WARNER BROS DISCOVERY INC): $10.29 (cash in-lieu)
4/18/22 - CAH (CARDINAL HEALTH INC): $17.18
OVERALL DIVIDENDS TOTAL THIS MONTH: $199.45
may be found by clicking on the link below: