As our family continues to save and invest towards Financial Independence, we love seeing how others have progressed in their personal journey. Good or bad, the results we see around the blogging community has been both a gauge and a reminder that we must stay focused if we are to reach our end goal! Being part of this community has allowed us to learn and grow during these past few years. Our success has certainly been aided by the abundance of information and reports that can be found on practically a daily basis. Here are is just a small snapshot of what we mean:
- ROADMAP 2 RETIRE - R2R recently provided an update of his Baby R2R Portfolio. An account he maintains for his daughter's future. The account is now up to $9,149!
- DIVIDEND DAZE - Daze recently provided an update on his dividends for June and Q2. He is seeing awesome growth year-over-year. His June dividends were $138.39 with a Q2 total of $293.22.
- DIVIDEND DIPLOMATS - Lanny and Bert both recently provided an update on their dividends for June. The progress both are making is quite impressive! Lanny reported that he had received $1,828 in dividends, while Bert reported a dividend income stream of $1,156.
- PASSIVE INCOME PURSUIT - JC recently provided an update on his Net Worth and June dividends. He just continues to kill it with a Net Wort of $557,325 while receiving a dividend income stream of $1,037 in June!
- DIVIDEND HAWK - DH continues his amazing journey with a reported dividend income stream of $1,274 in June!
- DIVIDEND PORTFOLIO - Although DP is juggling student loan debt, he has been doing a very admirable job trying to building his investments. In June, his dividend income stream reached its highest mark at $98.
- DIVHUT - Keith recently provided an update to his dividend income. From his taxable account, Roth IRA and traditional IRA, he received a grand total of $976 in the month of June.
- BUY HOLD LONG - Although Caleb is in his mid-20s, he certainly has the right mindset and approach. His journey has currently brought his net worth to $54,987.
- DIVIDEND AND HOBBIES - D&H recently provided a net worth report of $346,477 while receiving $699 in dividends during the month of June. Way to go!
- POLLIES DIVIDEND - Excluding cash from his side hustles, Pollie reported receiving a mid-year dividend income stream of € 1,792.73. Good luck reaching your annual goal of € 3,600!
- THE DIVIDEND PIG - Blake is well on his way to early retirement! He is in his mid 30s and his goal is to retire at 45. He also set a personal record this past month with a total of $1,580 in dividends from 55 different companies!
Way to go everyone, big of small, we celebrate your success and growth!!
We apologize for not listing everyone here but,
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR RECENT UPDATE
AND WE'LL GLADLY ADD YOU TO THIS POST!!